|Engine model||Shangchai SCC11CB255G2B1Rated power/speed|
● Shangchai C6121ZG16G water-cooled engine maintains the whole machine under best working status with strong power to ensure the compacting quality and high efficiency and energy-saving.
● With professional design and precise manufacturing, the hydro-mechanically driven power drive system is specialized for severe trash treatment environment to provide stronger power, higher productivity, and lower unit hour operating cost.
● The weight of the compactor is equally distributed on the axles, which applies a super-strong linear compacting force onto the compacting drum so that the compacting drum can not only complete the crushing and compacting of trashes, but also feature sufficient corrosion resistance.
● The full-enclosed cab can protect the driver against the influence of severe working environment. The traveling of the machine is controlled by the single gearshift joystick and the steering of the machine is controlled by the steering wheel to effectively improve the operator’s working efficiency and relieve the fatigue.
● The lifting of the blade is controlled by the electronic control joystick, featuring simple and labor-saving operations. The comfortable and firm seat capable of longitudinal adjustment is equipped with left and right foldable armrests and retractable seat belt. The heating and air conditioning system is equipped to achieve higher operating comfort and efficiency.
● The unique anti-winding device for the steel drum can prevent the winding of trashes on steel drum.
● The optical monitors within the cab are the safety guarantee for frequent reversing operations of the compactor.
● The exterior ROPS structure of the cab can guarantee the driver’s safety under extreme conditions.
● Three-layer guard plates effectively guard all terminal reducer interfaces of front and rear axles against the ingress of foreign material and all guard plates are easily accessible and dismountable.
● The overhead steering cylinder effectively eliminates the possibility of impact by the trashes.
● The bottom of the compactor is under full-enclosed protection by baseplates to keep clean the machine to the maximum extent.
● The cab adopts tilting structure and the rear hood adopts combination openable structure to promote the maintenance convenience.
● The connection between blade and front frame adopts unique seat bolted cover and ball joint to ease the assembling, which can be easily replaced if being worn.
|Length × width × height(mm)||7940×3660×3925||Engine model||Shangchai SCC11CB255G2B1|
|Rated power/speed (kW/rpm)||187/2200||Operating weight (kg)||26000|
|Front axle weight (kg)||13000||Static linear pressure (front/rear) (N/cm)||650|
|Compacting width (mm)||3360||Steel drum diameter (mm）||1636|
|Blade capacity (m3)||11.7||Gradeability (%)||100|
Shandong Shantui Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
Name : Shantui
Service Tel : +86-537-2909369
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site : http://en.shantui.com/
Address : Shantui International Industrial Park, No.58, Highway G327, Jining City, Shandong Province
Copyright Notice 2002-2020 global-ce.com Construction Machinery Online. All rights reserved.
Address: Room 901, Building C, Ruipu Mansion, Hongjunying South Road No.15, Chaoyang District, Beijing.100107 P.R.China